Sunday, July 20, 2008

Slightly concerned

So either Lewis or Ebony or both have gotten into a bad habit of using the carpet as their litter box. It's gotten especially bad as the humidity has gotten worse. We have two litter boxes which we try to keep clean and yet they still seem to prefer the bathroom carpet. (Side note: Who puts carpet in the bathroom??? Bad idea!)

So I'm not sure what to do. At first I thought they were mad at us for going on vacation, like when we're gone for the weekend camping or chilling in some Outer Banks rentals, but now they seem to be doing it even when we're home. I wonder if they are getting less attention somehow? I used to be home a lot more before I started a new job 6 months ago. They do seem to walk around the house crying for no reason.

I'm slightly concerned, and my mom suggested I talk to the vet. I realized they are due for their annual vaccines anyways so I should take them in anyways. I hope they're okay. :-/

No comments: