Sunday, July 13, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty

I'm the kind of person who enjoy creative craft-y projects. I also love sending cards out to people - birthdays, weddings, holidays, etc. Recently a friend of mine turned me onto stamps - a great tool for making cards, tags, decorating paper bags, etc. (Surprisingly, I'm not really into scrapbooking.) I received my set of stamps today, and one of the sets I got are some cat stamps:



Aren't they adorable? I tried to get stamps that would have a variety of uses, but the cat stamps are rather specific. There's only so many times you can send cards that say "happy birthday from the cat". :-) Oh well. They're so me. Any ideas of what I can use them for?

I love cat stuff. When I get my sewing machine, I'd like to start making cat-themed things for fun, and perhaps selling them on etsy or something. Maybe I can incorporate the cat stamps with that? Or I could just make and sell notecards? Ah the possibilities!

Now, I only need to find some beagle stamps... ;-)

This post brought to you by diet pills that work

No comments: