Thursday, February 28, 2008

New site: ICanHazCheezburger

So on a recommendation of a friend, I checked out icanhascheezburger.com. Tonight Paul and I spent like an hour going through the archives, cracking up! I think it takes a little bit to get used to the grammar, but once you do it's hilarious!

And of course this post would not be complete without a sample of the humor! This reminded me a lot of Lewis:
Humorous Pictures


We got Lewis a harness once, and when we put it on him, he immediately flopped over and refused to budge. It was so funny. I read that it's a good idea to let your cat walk around in the harness to get him used to it before you try to "walk" him. Even when I wasn't holding the other end of the leash, Lewis would scootch along the ground like there was a heavy burden strapped to his back. I must admit it was quite hilarious. I left him like that for an hour, and I don't think he ever got used to it. Fortunately, he didn't try to get out of it - I could just see him eying the safety cutters! Cats are silly sometimes.

So go check out icanhascheezburger.com! And laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cat would flip if I even acted like I was going to harness him.

Great photo. I love icanhascheesburger.com.