Saturday, February 2, 2008

Puppy Bowl IV!

For those of you who get Animal Planet on your TVs (I unfortunately do not), be sure to tune in tomorrow for Puppy Bowl IV! It's showing from 3pm - 6pm (and again at 6pm, 9pm, and midnight). And if you prefer cute kittens, there is a kitty half-time show! From the website:
From baby beagles to mini dachshunds to mixed breeds — viewers are in for a fantastic lineup that's itching to play in a winning combination of tackles, puppy penalties and fido first downs. The renowned Harry Kalas, voice of NFL Films, returns to call the play-by-plays of this year's game.

For all the feline fans, the BISSELL KITTY HALF-TIME SHOW is back! The lively kittens show off their moves on a glittery stage and chase each other around the field. Tom Petty's performance has nothing on these tiny tabbies and cuddly calicos which prove that watching curious kittens batting around a toy mouse is all the entertainment you need. It's the pick of the litter for halftime shows!


Sounds like a show you shouldn't miss. :-) I checked out the starting line-up, and I was excited to see TWO beagle puppies in the running - Attucker and Kimmi, as well as a beagle/min pin mix named Raven. SOO cute - beagle puppies are just impossible to resist.

I wish I knew someone with cable who would let me crash at their house to watch. :-) (Someone who wouldn't think I'm extremely odd, that is.) Last year I was able to see video highlights on Animal Planet's website, so hopefully they show lots of beagle footage again this year. :-) Otherwise I may just have to add it to my Blockbuster queue!

No comments: