1. First: Spy a baby. (swing sets might be a good place to look for one)
2. Second: Be sure that the object you spied was indeed a baby. If you smell baby powder and the aroma of wet diapers, this is indeed a baby.
3. Next: You will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process.
4. Then: Simply slide paws around baby.
5. Finally: If a camera is present, you will need to, "hug, smile, and lean" to achieve the best photo.
Dogs, if this is properly done, it will secure you a warm, dry, climate-controlled environment for the rest of your life. Good Luck to all of you!