Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baby hugs

Instructions for properly hugging a baby:

1. First: Spy a baby. (swing sets might be a good place to look for one)

2. Second: Be sure that the object you spied was indeed a baby. If you smell baby powder and the aroma of wet diapers, this is indeed a baby.

3. Next: You will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process.

4. Then: Simply slide paws around baby.

5. Finally: If a camera is present, you will need to, "hug, smile, and lean" to achieve the best photo.

Dogs, if this is properly done, it will secure you a warm, dry, climate-controlled environment for the rest of your life. Good Luck to all of you!









1 comment:

Emily said...

How cute! We (or I should say *I*) had a bull-mastiff growing up. He was fiercely protective of me and very gentle, even when I was a baby. I was the only one who could walk him, because he would drag everyone else. I'd even wear roller skates and try to get him to pull me, but he wouldnt because he was afraid to hurt me. My mother thinks it's because he knew I was deaf. So he watched out for me.

I wrote an interesting tidbit about vaccines in my BARF blog by the way.