Monday, May 5, 2008

Puppy adoptions

I received this in an email this morning.

The Marion Grant Humane Society (in Marion, Indiana) is closing and they will euthanize all of the puppies that haven't been saved by the end of June. I'm including the information that I have and the link. If you know of anyone looking for a new four-legged member of the family, please encourage them to look here first. Thanks everyone!

Dogs will be euthanized if not adopted closing at the end of June (roughly) and any animal there on that day will be euthanized. 2 other volunteers and myself went down to take pictures and bios of their dogs. We told them we would try to help place as many as we could in rescue groups. We are reaching out to all of the area rescues asking if anyone can help. I chose to reach out to the bully breed rescues as I own a pit mix and am fostering a pit bull and I LOVE them both dearly. I have included a link to the pictures that Cindy Falstad took that day. If you can help please let me know by e-mail or phone 847-371-1147 or 847-404-8143. Transport will be provided.
Thanks in advance,
http://picsbycindy.com/marion_grant_dogs.htm

This post brought to you by laptop memory

No comments: