Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekly link roundup

I have been using del.icio.us to organize my links, and they have a feature which auto-posts the links you save every day. I messed around with it for a while trying to get it to work on my blog here, but it seems that it's not possible to do with Blogger. Sigh.

So, I will try to do a manual weekly link roundup each weekend. :-) Here are some of the links I've collected over the past few months.

Barefoot Lass's Favorite Pet Hints and Tips!
Hints and tips for pets


The Art of Walking Cats on a Leash
"Now you must remember leash training a cat will not be easy and may take a fair amount of time... Maintaining your patience, and strict avoidance of punishment or coercion, is paramount to success and happiness for all involved."


How to Avoid Foods Dangerous for Your Dog
"There are some common foods on the human table that are deadly for dogs. It is important to know about them to avoid causing severe or fatal illness in your loyal canine companion."


Kitty Pouch Carrier
"my sister got a kitten a few weeks ago, and he's a handful... he wants to be next to 'mom' all the time, so i made her this little carrier...he loves it!"


YouTube - Cat nap
"A lazy cat enjoys a seven hour nap in the shifting sunlight."


I'm always eager to get links relating to animals, so feel free to send them on when you come across them. My email address is ashley {at} twentysixcats {dot} com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI Ashley,

I was reading you recently gave away one of our Maran Illustrated Puppies books.

I thought you would like to know our complete Puppies and Dog Training books are both available for viewing online.

http://www.maran.com/epuppies.html
http://www.maran.com/edogtraining.html

I thought you and your readers might find this info useful.

Cheers,

Robert Maran