Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pet stuff on Etsy

Have you heard of Etsy, an online marketplace for all things handmade? It's a really cool site, where you can find fun and unique items.

Today I was browsing around Etsy and came across the "Pets" category! I hadn't noticed it before, but was immediately hooked. There is also a subcategory for pet lovers, which is the perfect place to find a gift!

Since I haven't bought anything from this category, I can't recommend any particular seller or product. But if you have any positive reviews to make I'd be happy to have you do a guest post!

And while we're on the subject of pet-related items online, I saw this adorable shirt on Cute Overload.

I fell in love. You can get it from Amazon... Also check out the other shirts they have, all adorable!

No comments: